2017 was pleasantly quiet. Shelby and I joyfully settled into married life and being homeowners, the cats have found their favorite napping spots, and I raised the pricing of my services for both businesses with confidence.
This year I focused on myself by scheduling more quiet time, improving my healthy cooking skills, and beginning to de-clutter our home. Each month I gave myself a focus that allowed me a jumpstart and ability to just get started.
Here's a look back at my year of revitalization...
• In January/February, Shelby and I went to Florida with Dad, Charlotte, her brother, Mark, and his daughter, Sabrina. It was the first birthday I spent in a bathing suit! A few months later Nanny and I headed to Amish Country, PA; went to Montreal with Patsy; Shelby and I visited Aunt Lou & Uncle Bill in Mystic, CT (along with Shelby's relatives in Newtown); and I visited New York City for the very first time with Nanny and Mom.
• The MegaBug and I hit 200,000 miles!
• I found Aquarius, my dream 2005 Aquarius blue convertible.
• Through healthy cooking and more variety in my diet, I lost 25 lbs.
• I'm honing in on my personal style and have begun selling clothes that don't meet the criteria on Poshmark. I also took a plunge and cut my hair BELOW shoulder length and added bangs. =0
• Shelby and I hung more photos, purchased a gorgeous entertainment center for the living room, and are making the house feel more like our own.
• With the help of Tim and Shelby, I have added more fun customizations to my space at Serendipity Studios.
• I started learning French through Duolingo and started crocheting again! I even learned new stitches.
• Nanny moved to Littleton!
Thank you for giving me the power to revitalize my life, 2017. I look forward to the next phase in 2018.