With Meg Brown
Do you have a beautiful Squarespace website and don’t know how to use it? Or have you been struggling to get yours up and running?
I’ve got you.
We’ll cover the basics and then some in this introductory Squarespace workshop. Topics include:
- Working with your template.
- Setting up an easy-to-navigate navigation.
- Creating (and designing) pages.
- Text blocks.
- Image blocks.
- Gallery blocks.
- Product blocks.
- Event blocks.
- Adding external links.
- Custom code. (WAY easier than it sounds. Promise.)
- Understanding Event pages.
- How to blog.
- Syncing to social media, e-newsletter sign-up, and more.
- Setting up your website’s footer.
- Overview of setting up a domain and GSuite account.
Materials: Please bring your laptop and be sure to have a Squarespace account ready to rock with.
$60 pre-register | $75 at the door